FireEye Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:FEYE)
FireEye Analysis Video
View FireEye stock analysis video. This is our FEYE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FEYE stock.
FireEye Inc Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our FireEye stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This FireEye stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell FEYE stock?
- FireEye reported an average operating margin of -50% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- FireEye posted an average Net loss of -56.6% in the last twelve months.
- FireEye has a debt/equity ratio of 0.93, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- PE ratio is meaningless for FEYE stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -32.7%, which is a red flag.
- FireEye has a negative return on equity of -45.9%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- FireEye has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -14.6%.