FireEye Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FEYE)
Take a look at Amigobulls FireEye stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FEYE stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
FireEye Inc Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls FEYE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like FireEye revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for FireEye valuation analysis. FireEye stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy FEYE stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 56.8.
Should you sell FEYE stock?
- Over the last twelve months, FireEye posted an average operating loss margin of -31.89.
- FireEye registered an average TTM Net loss of -37.7%.
- FireEye has a debt/equity ratio of 1.27, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for FEYE stock.
- -24.7's negative ROIC of -24.7 indicates operational inefficiency.
- FireEye has a negative return on equity of -39.2. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -2.7.
FireEye Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls FireEye stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of FEYE stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, FireEye revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether FEYE stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about FEYE stock.