FireEye Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FEYE)
Take a look at Amigobulls FireEye stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FEYE stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
FireEye Inc Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls FEYE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like FireEye revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for FireEye valuation analysis. FireEye stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy FEYE stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 47.1.
Should you sell FEYE stock?
- FireEye registered a negative operating margin of -29.83 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, FireEye had an average Net loss of -37.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.42, FireEye is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for FEYE stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -24.7, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -41.1 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -27.8.
FireEye Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls FireEye stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of FEYE stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, FireEye revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether FEYE stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about FEYE stock.