FireEye Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FEYE)
FireEye Analysis Video
View FireEye stock analysis video. This is our FEYE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FEYE stock.
FireEye Inc Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our FireEye stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This FireEye stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell FEYE stock?
- FireEye registered a negative operating margin of -39.9% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- FireEye registered an average TTM Net loss of -46.4%.
- FireEye is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.96.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for FEYE stock.
- FireEye's negative ROIC of -27.3% indicates operational inefficiency.
- FireEye has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -40%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -10.9%.