F5 Networks Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:FFIV)
F5 Networks Analysis Video
View F5 Networks stock analysis video. This is our FFIV analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FFIV stock.
F5 Networks, Inc. Stock Rating (4/5)
Our F5 Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This F5 Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FFIV stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 28.1% for F5 Networks.
- Net margins came in at average 18.9% for F5 Networks over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.9 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 21.4 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.8.
- F5 Networks's return on invested capital of 116.8% is good.
- F5 Networks has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 32.7%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 32%.