F5 Networks Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:FFIV)
F5 Networks Analysis Video
View F5 Networks stock analysis video. This is our FFIV analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FFIV stock.
F5 Networks, Inc. Stock Rating (4.1/5)
Our F5 Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This F5 Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FFIV stock?
- F5 Networks had a healthy average operating margin of 28.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 18.9% for F5 Networks over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.9 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The F5 Networks stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 21.2. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 26.8.
- F5 Networks's return on invested capital of 116.8% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 32.7% for F5 Networks is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 32%.