F5 Networks Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FFIV)
F5 Networks Stock Analysis
View F5 Networks stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FFIV stock.
F5 Networks, Inc. Stock Rating 4.1/5
Our F5 Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This F5 Networks stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FFIV stock?
- F5 Networks's average operating margin of 27.8% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 19% for F5 Networks.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The F5 Networks stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 19.4. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 26.
- F5 Networks's return on invested capital of 135.2% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 33.1% for F5 Networks is attractive.
- F5 Networks has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 30%.