Fibrogen Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FGEN)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Fibrogen stock analysis video here. Our FGEN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
FibroGen Inc Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls FGEN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Fibrogen revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Fibrogen valuation analysis. Fibrogen stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell FGEN stock?
- Fibrogen reported an average operating margin of -84.9 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Fibrogen posted an average Net loss of -85.6% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for FGEN stock.
- FGEN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 33.2, which is a negative when compared to the Medical sector average multiple of 6.6.
- Fibrogen has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -25.4, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Fibrogen has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -83.4.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Fibrogen stock analysis to ascertain how FGEN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Fibrogen revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of FGEN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.