Finish Line Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FINL)
Finish Line Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Finish Line stock analysis video. Our FINL analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Finish Line Inc Stock Rating 2.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for FINL stock analysis. We compare Finish Line valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of FINL stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Finish Line stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy FINL stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 5%.
- FINL stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.3 as against the Retail-Apparel-Shoe industry average multiple of 0.7.
Should you sell FINL stock?
- Finish Line had an unimpressive average operating margin of 0.5% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Finish Line's Net margins were poor at 0.8% in the last twelve months.
- Finish Line provides a low return on invested capital of 1.4%.
Finish Line Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Finish Line stock analysis to ascertain how FINL stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FINL stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Finish Line revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Finish Line stock.