Five9 Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FIVN)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Five9 stock analysis video here. Our FIVN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Five9 Inc Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls FIVN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Five9 revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Five9 valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Five9 stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy FIVN stock?
- Five9 sales grew by 25.3% year on year in 2018-03.
- Five9 has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 12.8.
Should you sell FIVN stock?
- Five9 reported an average operating margin of -0.67 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Five9 posted an average Net loss of -2% in the last twelve months.
- Five9 is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.59.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for FIVN stock.
- FIVN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 11.2, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- Five9 has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -3.2.
- Five9 has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -9.6, indicating the company is not profitable.
Five9 Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Five9 stock analysis to ascertain how FIVN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Five9 revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Five9 stock.