Foot Locker Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FL)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Foot Locker stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FL stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Foot Locker, Inc. Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls FL stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Foot Locker revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial statements. We also check Foot Locker dividend performance. Foot Locker valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Foot Locker stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy FL stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 3.4% for Foot Locker.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.05, Foot Locker is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.5152 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.6 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 21.5.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 17.4.
Foot Locker Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Foot Locker stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Foot Locker revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about FL stock.