Foot Locker Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FL)
Foot Locker Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Foot Locker stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FL stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Foot Locker, Inc. Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls FL stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Foot Locker revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check Foot Locker dividend performance. Foot Locker valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Foot Locker stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy FL stock?
- Foot Locker's average operating margin of 7.3% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 3.6% for Foot Locker.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.05, Foot Locker has a lower debt burden when compared to the Retail-Wholesale average.
- The Foot Locker stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 9.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 19.9.
- Foot Locker has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.9%
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.2%.
Foot Locker Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Foot Locker stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Foot Locker revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about FL stock.