Flowers Foods Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FLO)
Flowers Foods Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Flowers Foods stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FLO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Flowers Foods, Inc. Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls FLO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Flowers Foods revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Flowers Foods dividend performance. We compare Flowers Foods valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of FLO stock. Flowers Foods stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy FLO stock?
- FLO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average multiple of 1.6.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 7.4%.
Should you sell FLO stock?
- Flowers Foods salesgrew by a marginal 0.6% year over year in 2017 Q4.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 5.2%.
- Flowers Foods had a poor average operating margin of 4.7% over the last 4 quarters.
Amigobulls Flowers Foods stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Flowers Foods revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Flowers Foods stock.