Fluor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FLR)
Fluor Stock Analysis
View Fluor stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FLR stock.
Fluor Corporation (NEW) Stock Rating 2.5/5
Our Fluor stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Fluor stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FLR stock?
- FLR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12.7 which is better than the industry average of 20.4.
- When compared with the Engineering R and D Services industry average PS ratio of 0.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for FLR stock is attractive.
Should you sell FLR stock?
- Fluor sales declined by -2.9% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -5.6% over the last 5 years.
- Fluor had an unimpressive average operating margin of 1.5% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Fluor's Net margins were poor at 0.6% in the last twelve months.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Fluor is not so attractive at 3.4%.