Fluor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FLR)
Fluor Analysis Video
View Fluor stock analysis video. This is our FLR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FLR stock.
Fluor Corporation (NEW) Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Fluor stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Fluor stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FLR stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.6 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 19.5.
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for FLR stock versus Engineering R and D Services industry average of 0.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell FLR stock?
- Fluor revenue saw a decline of -2.9% YoY in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -5.6% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Fluor's TTM operating margin of 1.5% was rather poor.
- Fluor posted a TTM Net margin of 0.6%.
- Fluor has a poor return on invested capital of 5.3%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Fluor is not so attractive at 3.4%.