Fluor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FLR)
View the Fluor stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FLR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Fluor Corporation (NEW) Stock Rating 2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for FLR stock analysis. Fluor valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Fluor stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy FLR stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 18.5 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 19.8.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for FLR stock versus Construction sector average of 0.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell FLR stock?
- Fluor sales shrank by -0.3% year-over-year in 2018-03.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -7.3 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Fluor had an unimpressive average operating margin of 1.65 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Fluor's Net margins were poor at 0.6% in the last twelve months.
- Fluor has a low return on equity of 3.4 over the last twelve months.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.8.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Fluor stock analysis to ascertain how FLR stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Fluor revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Fluor stock.