1-800-flowers.com Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FLWS)
View the 1-800-flowers.com stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FLWS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
1-800-Flowers.Com Inc Stock Rating 3.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for FLWS stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for 1-800-flowers.com valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at 1-800-flowers.com stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy FLWS stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 9.3.
- The LTM ROE of 19.3 for 1-800-flowers.com is attractive.
Should you sell FLWS stock?
- 1-800-flowers.com posted a TTM Net margin of 4.9%.
- The FLWS stock currently trades at a PE of 32.8, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 21.5.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -23.7.
Amigobulls 1-800-flowers.com stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FLWS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, 1-800-flowers.com revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of 1-800-flowers.com stock.