Fabrinet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FN)
Watch the robo advisor video of Fabrinet stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our FN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Fabrinet Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for FN stock analysis. Fabrinet valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Fabrinet stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy FN stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.09, Fabrinet is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.5036 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 18.7 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 25.8.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for FN stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9 is a positive for the company.
- Fabrinet generates a high return on invested capital of 19.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Fabrinet at 12.7.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 13.8.
Should you sell FN stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 17.5.
Fabrinet Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Fabrinet stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Fabrinet revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about FN stock.