Foamix Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FOMX)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Foamix stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FOMX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd Stock Rating 1.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for FOMX stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Foamix valuation analysis. Foamix stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell FOMX stock?
- Foamix reported an average operating margin of -2072.44 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Foamix posted an average Net loss of -2087.9% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for FOMX stock.
- FOMX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 62.8, which is a negative when compared to the Medical sector average multiple of 6.6.
- Foamix has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -21933.3.
- Foamix has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -116.2, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Foamix has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1410.4.
Amigobulls Foamix stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FOMX stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Foamix revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about FOMX stock.