FormFactor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FORM)
FormFactor Stock Analysis
View FormFactor stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FORM stock.
FormFactor, Inc. Stock Rating 2.6/5
Our FormFactor stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This FormFactor stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FORM stock?
- FormFactor sales grew by 73.3% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 24.8%.
- The FormFactor stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 18. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 26.
- FormFactor has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 14%.
Should you sell FORM stock?
- FormFactor reported an average operating margin of -0.2% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- FormFactor posted an average Net loss of -1.3% in the last twelve months.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.2%, which is a red flag.
- FormFactor has a negative return on equity of -1.6%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.