FormFactor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FORM)
FormFactor Analysis Video
View FormFactor stock analysis video. This is our FORM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FORM stock.
FormFactor, Inc. Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our FormFactor stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This FormFactor stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FORM stock?
- FormFactor's revenue growth came in at 73.3% in 2017 Q2.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 24.8%.
- The FormFactor stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 24.6.
- The lower PS ratio 2 for FORM stock versus Electronics-Semiconductors industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 14%.
Should you sell FORM stock?
- FormFactor reported an average operating margin of -0.2% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- FormFactor registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.3%.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.2%, which is a red flag.
- FormFactor has a negative return on equity of -1.6%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.