FormFactor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FORM)
Take a look at Amigobulls FormFactor stock analysis video. Our FORM analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
FormFactor, Inc. Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls FORM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as FormFactor revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We compare FormFactor valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of FORM stock. Our FormFactor stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy FORM stock?
- Net margins stood at a healthy 7% (average) for FormFactor in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The FormFactor stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.1, compared to the sector average of 25.2. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.9 for FORM stock is attractive.
- FormFactor's return on invested capital of 9.7 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 8.5 for FormFactor is attractive.
Amigobulls FormFactor stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FORM stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, FormFactor revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether FORM stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about FORM stock.