FormFactor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FORM)
FormFactor Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls FormFactor stock analysis video. Our FORM analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
FormFactor, Inc. Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls FORM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as FormFactor revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. We compare FormFactor valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of FORM stock. Our FormFactor stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy FORM stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 8.4% for FormFactor.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7.5% for FormFactor.
- FORM stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.3 which is better than the industry average of 25.5.
- FormFactor generates a high return on invested capital of 10.5%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for FormFactor at 9.5%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 17.1%.
FormFactor Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls FormFactor stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FORM stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, FormFactor revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether FORM stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about FORM stock.