Formula Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FORTY)
Formula Systems Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Formula Systems stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FORTY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. (ADR) Stock Rating 2.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for FORTY stock analysis. Formula Systems valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Formula Systems stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy FORTY stock?
- Formula Systems sales grew by 22.3% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- When compared with the Computer Services industry average PS ratio of 3, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for FORTY stock is attractive.
- Formula Systems generates a high return on invested capital of 6.8%.
Should you sell FORTY stock?
- Formula Systems is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.18.
- FORTY stock is trading at a PE ratio of 49.4, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 26.
Formula Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Formula Systems stock analysis to ascertain how FORTY stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Formula Systems revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Formula Systems stock.