Fossil Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FOSL)
Take a look at Amigobulls Fossil stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FOSL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Fossil Group Inc Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls FOSL stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Fossil revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Fossil valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Fossil stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy FOSL stock?
- FOSL stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Retail-Wholesale sector average multiple of 0.8.
Should you sell FOSL stock?
- Sales declined by -1.2 annually over the last 5 years.
- Fossil reported an average operating margin of -14.67 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Fossil posted an average Net loss of -17.2% in the last twelve months.
- Fossil is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.88.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for FOSL stock.
- Fossil has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -25.7.
- Fossil has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -70.4, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Fossil has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1.4.
Investors can use Amigobulls Fossil stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FOSL stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Fossil revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Fossil stock.