Fossil Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FOSL)
Take a look at Amigobulls Fossil stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FOSL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Fossil Group Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls FOSL stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Fossil revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Fossil valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Fossil stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy FOSL stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for FOSL stock versus Retail-Wholesale sector average of 0.8 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 13.7.
Should you sell FOSL stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -1.8 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Fossil had an unimpressive average operating margin of 0.85 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Fossil registered an average TTM Net loss of -5.1%.
- Fossil has a debt/equity ratio of 0.77, which is worse than the average in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for FOSL stock.
- Fossil has a negative return on equity of -24.1. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Investors can use Amigobulls Fossil stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FOSL stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Fossil revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Fossil stock.