Twenty First Century Fox Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FOX)
Take a look at Amigobulls Twenty First Century Fox stock analysis video. Our FOX analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Twenty-First Century Fox Inc Stock Rating 3.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for FOX stock analysis. Twenty First Century Fox valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Twenty First Century Fox stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy FOX stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 19.14 for Twenty First Century Fox.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.8% (average) for Twenty First Century Fox in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.979 times the net income.
- Twenty First Century Fox's return on invested capital of 10.1 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 22.2 for Twenty First Century Fox is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 21.5.
Should you sell FOX stock?
- Twenty First Century Fox sales declined by -1.9% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -3.8 over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.99, Twenty First Century Fox is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.8, which is higher in comparison to the Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6, making FOX stock expensive.
Twenty First Century Fox Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Twenty First Century Fox stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FOX stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Twenty First Century Fox revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of FOX technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.