Five Prime Therapeutics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:FPRX)
Five Prime Therapeutics Analysis Video
View Five Prime Therapeutics stock analysis video. This is our FPRX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FPRX stock.
Five Prime Therapeutics Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Five Prime Therapeutics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Five Prime Therapeutics stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FPRX stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Five Prime Therapeutics was 55.5% in 2017 Q1.
Should you sell FPRX stock?
- Five Prime Therapeutics registered a negative operating margin of -329.2% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Five Prime Therapeutics had an average Net loss of -250.9%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for FPRX stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 24.4, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average multiple of 5.3.
- Five Prime Therapeutics has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -21.4%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -293.3%.