Five Prime Therapeutics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:FPRX)
Five Prime Therapeutics Analysis Video
View Five Prime Therapeutics stock analysis video. This is our FPRX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FPRX stock.
Five Prime Therapeutics Inc Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Five Prime Therapeutics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Five Prime Therapeutics stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell FPRX stock?
- Five Prime Therapeutics reported an average operating margin of -323.3% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Five Prime Therapeutics posted an average Net loss of -214.1% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for FPRX stock.
- FPRX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 30.8, which is a negative when compared to the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average multiple of 4.7.
- A negative ROE of -15.8% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -190.8%.