Frontline Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FRO)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Frontline stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for FRO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Frontline Ltd. Stock Rating 1.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for FRO stock analysis. Frontline valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Frontline stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell FRO stock?
- Frontline revenue saw a decline of -4.2% YoY in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth of 0.4 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Frontline reported an average operating margin of -15.79 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Frontline posted an average Net loss of -47.8% in the last twelve months.
- Frontline is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.74.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for FRO stock.
- Frontline has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.2.
- Frontline has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -22.6, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Frontline has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -102.7.
Frontline Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Frontline stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of FRO stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Frontline revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.