Freshpet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FRPT)
Watch the robo advisor video of Freshpet stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our FRPT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Freshpet Inc Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls FRPT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Freshpet revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Freshpet valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Freshpet stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell FRPT stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Freshpet posted an average operating loss margin of -2.07.
- Freshpet registered an average TTM Net loss of -3%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for FRPT stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.6.
- -1.9's negative ROIC of -1.9 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Freshpet has a negative return on equity of -4.4. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -12.
Investors can use Amigobulls Freshpet stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Freshpet revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Freshpet stock.