First Solar Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FSLR)
First Solar Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of First Solar stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FSLR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
First Solar, Inc. Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls FSLR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like First Solar revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. First Solar valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. First Solar stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy FSLR stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.08, First Solar is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Oils-Energy sector.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 69.2%.
Should you sell FSLR stock?
- First Solar sales shrank by -29.4% year-over-year in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -2.7% over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, First Solar had an average Net loss of -5.6%.
- First Solar's negative ROIC of -4% indicates operational inefficiency.
- First Solar has a negative return on equity of -3.1%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Amigobulls First Solar stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of FSLR stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
First Solar revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of FSLR technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.