Fortuna Silver Mines Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FSM)
Fortuna Silver Mines Analysis Video
View Fortuna Silver Mines stock analysis video. This is our FSM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FSM stock.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc Stock Rating (4.3/5)
Our Fortuna Silver Mines stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Fortuna Silver Mines stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FSM stock?
- Fortuna Silver Mines sales grew by 43.7% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 11.9%.
- Fortuna Silver Mines had a healthy average operating margin of 28.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 16% (average) for Fortuna Silver Mines in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.08, Fortuna Silver Mines has a lower debt burden when compared to the Basic Materials average.
- The Fortuna Silver Mines stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 17. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.3.
- Fortuna Silver Mines generates a high return on invested capital of 11.6%.
- Fortuna Silver Mines has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 9.5%.
Should you sell FSM stock?
- FSM stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.8, which is a negative when compared to the Mining-Silver industry average multiple of 1.3.