FUSION CONNECT Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FSNN)
Take a look at Amigobulls FUSION CONNECT stock analysis video. Our FSNN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
FUSION CONNECT Stock Rating 1.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for FSNN stock analysis. FUSION CONNECT valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at FUSION CONNECT stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy FSNN stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 24.1.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for FSNN stock is attractive.
Should you sell FSNN stock?
- FUSION CONNECT sales declined by -18.9% year on year in 2018-03.
- FUSION CONNECT registered a negative operating margin of -4.26 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, FUSION CONNECT had an average Net loss of -10.2%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.82, FUSION CONNECT is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -4.1, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -166 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -3.3.
FUSION CONNECT Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls FUSION CONNECT stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, FUSION CONNECT revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of FUSION CONNECT stock.