LB Foster Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FSTR)
Watch the robo advisor video of LB Foster stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our FSTR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
L.B. Foster Co Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls FSTR stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as LB Foster revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for LB Foster valuation analysis. LB Foster stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy FSTR stock?
- LB Foster sales grew by 19.3% year on year in 2018-06.
- FSTR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Basic Materials sector average multiple of 1.3.
Should you sell FSTR stock?
- Sales declined by -0.8 annually over the last 5 years.
- LB Foster had a poor average operating margin of 3.02 over the last 4 quarters.
- LB Foster's LTM Net margins were poor at 1.1%.
- FSTR stock is trading at a PE ratio of 22.5, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 17.4.
LB Foster Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls LB Foster stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FSTR stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, LB Foster revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of LB Foster stock.