FRONTEO Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FTEO)
FRONTEO Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of FRONTEO stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FTEO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
FRONTEO Inc (ADR) Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls FTEO stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as FRONTEO revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. FRONTEO valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. FRONTEO stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell FTEO stock?
- FRONTEO posted an average Net loss of -9.8% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.88, FRONTEO is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for FTEO stock as the company has losses.
- FTEO stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.9, which is a negative when compared to the Business Services industry average multiple of 1.6.
- FRONTEO has a negative return on equity of -26.3%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
FRONTEO Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls FRONTEO stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, FRONTEO revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of FTEO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.