Fortinet Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:FTNT)
Fortinet Analysis Video
View Fortinet stock analysis video. This is our FTNT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FTNT stock.
Fortinet Inc Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Fortinet stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Fortinet stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FTNT stock?
- Fortinet sales grew by 22.4% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 24.1%.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 4 times the net income.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 23.2%.
Should you sell FTNT stock?
- FTNT stock is trading at a PE ratio of 179.7, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.6.
- FTNT stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.4, which is a negative when compared to the Computer-Integrated Systems industry average multiple of 2.6.