Fortinet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FTNT)
Take a look at Amigobulls Fortinet stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FTNT stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Fortinet Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls FTNT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Fortinet revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Fortinet dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Fortinet valuation analysis. Fortinet stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy FTNT stock?
- Fortinet's revenue growth came in at 21.4% in 2018-06.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 23.4.
- Fortinet's average operating margin of 9.75 was exceptional.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.8864 times the net income.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Fortinet at 11.4.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 29.6.
Should you sell FTNT stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 102.1, FTNT stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 25.6.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
Fortinet Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Fortinet stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of FTNT stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Fortinet revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of FTNT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.