Fortinet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FTNT)
Take a look at Amigobulls Fortinet stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FTNT stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Fortinet Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls FTNT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Fortinet revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Fortinet dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Fortinet valuation analysis. Fortinet stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy FTNT stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Fortinet was 17.2% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 23.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 8.81 for Fortinet.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.3582 times the net income.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 32.1.
Should you sell FTNT stock?
- The FTNT stock currently trades at a PE of 101.2, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 26.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7.2, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 3, making FTNT stock expensive.
Fortinet Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Fortinet stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of FTNT stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Fortinet revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of FTNT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.