Fortinet Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:FTNT)
Fortinet Analysis Video
View Fortinet stock analysis video. This is our FTNT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FTNT stock.
Fortinet Inc Stock Rating (2.8/5)
Our Fortinet stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Fortinet stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FTNT stock?
- Fortinet sales grew by 19.7% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 23.8%.
- Fortinet has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 34.1%.
Should you sell FTNT stock?
- The FTNT stock currently trades at a PE of 115.3, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 26.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer-Integrated Systems industry average multiple of 2.8.