Fortinet Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:FTNT)
Fortinet Analysis Video
View Fortinet stock analysis video. This is our FTNT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FTNT stock.
Fortinet Inc Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Fortinet stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Fortinet stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FTNT stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Fortinet was 22.4% in 2016 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 24.1%.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 4 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 23.2%.
Should you sell FTNT stock?
- FTNT stock is trading at a PE ratio of 181.4, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 26.2.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.4, which is higher in comparison to the Computer-Integrated Systems industry average of 2.7, making FTNT stock expensive.