Liberty Media Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FWONK)
Liberty Media Corp Analysis Video
View Liberty Media Corp stock analysis video. This is our FWONK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FWONK stock.
Liberty Media Corporation - Series C Liberty Media Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Liberty Media Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liberty Media Corp stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FWONK stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 3.6 times the net income.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 10.6%.
Should you sell FWONK stock?
- Liberty Media Corp's LTM Net margins were poor at 2.2%.
- The FWONK stock currently trades at a PE of 141.9, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 20.6.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.8, which is higher in comparison to the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average of 1.6, making FWONK stock expensive.
- Liberty Media Corp has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 0.4%.