Gannet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GCI)
Gannet Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Gannet stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GCI stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Gannett Co Inc Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls GCI stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Gannet revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Gannet valuation analysis. Gannet stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GCI stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.35, Gannet has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- The Gannet stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 9.4. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.5.
- GCI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.3 as against the Publishing-Newspapers industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Gannet's dividend yield of 6.58% is attractive.
Should you sell GCI stock?
- Gannet's TTM operating margin of 2.2% was rather poor.
- Gannet provides a low return on invested capital of 0.6%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Gannet is not so attractive at 0.8%.
Gannet Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Gannet stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Gannet revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.