Gannet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GCI)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Gannet stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GCI stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Gannett Co Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls GCI stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Gannet revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Gannet valuation analysis. Gannet stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GCI stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.3, Gannet is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
- The price to earnings multiple of 9.8 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 21.7.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for GCI stock versus Consumer Staples sector average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- Gannet is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 6.37.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 7.1.
Should you sell GCI stock?
- Gannet had an unimpressive average operating margin of 2.14 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Gannet provides a low return on invested capital of 0.6.
- Gannet has a low return on equity of 0.9 over the last twelve months.
Gannet Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Gannet stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Gannet revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.