Genesco Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GCO)
View the Genesco stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GCO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Genesco Inc. Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls GCO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q2 financial data like Genesco revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Genesco valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GCO stock. Genesco stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GCO stock?
- Genesco has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Retail-Wholesale sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.13.
- GCO stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.3 which is better than the sector average of 21.4.
- GCO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.3 as against the Retail-Wholesale sector average multiple of 0.8.
Should you sell GCO stock?
- Genesco reported an average operating margin of -3.47 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Genesco posted an average Net loss of -4% in the last twelve months.
- Genesco has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -6.8.
- Genesco has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -13.6, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Genesco has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -2.9.
Genesco Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Genesco stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of GCO stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Genesco revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.