General Dynamics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GD)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls General Dynamics stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GD stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
General Dynamics Corporation Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls GD stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, General Dynamics revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check General Dynamics dividend performance. General Dynamics valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. General Dynamics stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GD stock?
- General Dynamics had a healthy average operating margin of 12.84 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 9.2% for General Dynamics over the last twelve months.
- GD stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 18.6 which is better than the sector average of 23.1.
- General Dynamics has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 14.3
- General Dynamics has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 25.9.
General Dynamics Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls General Dynamics stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of GD stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, General Dynamics revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GD stock.