General Dynamics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GD)
General Dynamics Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls General Dynamics stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GD stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
General Dynamics Corporation Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls GD stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, General Dynamics revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check General Dynamics dividend performance. General Dynamics valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. General Dynamics stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GD stock?
- General Dynamics had a healthy average operating margin of 13.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.4% for General Dynamics.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.35, General Dynamics has a lower debt burden when compared to the Aerospace average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.1 times the net income.
- GD stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 22.4 which is better than the industry average of 24.
- General Dynamics generates a high return on invested capital of 15.6%.
- The LTM ROE of 26.2% for General Dynamics is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 22.3%.
General Dynamics Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls General Dynamics stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of GD stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, General Dynamics revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GD stock.