GDS HOLDINGS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GDS)
View the GDS HOLDINGS stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GDS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
GDS HOLDINGS Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls GDS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, GDS HOLDINGS revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check GDS HOLDINGS dividend performance. GDS HOLDINGS valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. GDS HOLDINGS stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GDS stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for GDS HOLDINGS was 76.2% in 2018-03.
Should you sell GDS stock?
- GDS HOLDINGS's TTM operating margin of 4.26 was rather poor.
- Over the last 12 months, GDS HOLDINGS had an average Net loss of -20.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.35, GDS HOLDINGS is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GDS stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 19.4, which is higher in comparison to the Business Services sector average of 1.7, making GDS stock expensive.
- GDS HOLDINGS has a poor return on invested capital of 0.9.
- A negative ROE of -9.9 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -161.2.
Investors can use Amigobulls GDS HOLDINGS stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GDS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, GDS HOLDINGS revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GDS stock.