GDS HOLDINGS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GDS)
GDS HOLDINGS Analysis Video
View GDS HOLDINGS stock analysis video. This is our GDS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GDS stock.
GDS HOLDINGS Stock Rating (1.3/5)
Our GDS HOLDINGS stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This GDS HOLDINGS stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell GDS stock?
- GDS HOLDINGS sales declined by -999% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.37, GDS HOLDINGS is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GDS stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.5, which is higher in comparison to the Technology Services industry average of 1.6, making GDS stock expensive.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -119.5%.