GDS HOLDINGS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GDS)
GDS HOLDINGS Stock Analysis
View the GDS HOLDINGS stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GDS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
GDS HOLDINGS Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls GDS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, GDS HOLDINGS revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check GDS HOLDINGS dividend performance. GDS HOLDINGS valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. GDS HOLDINGS stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell GDS stock?
- Over the last 12 months, GDS HOLDINGS had an average Net loss of -19.7%.
- GDS HOLDINGS is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.77.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for GDS stock.
- GDS stock is trading at a PS multiple of 12.6, which is a negative when compared to the Technology Services industry average multiple of 1.6.
- GDS HOLDINGS has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -10.2%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- GDS HOLDINGS has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -118.8%.
Investors can use Amigobulls GDS HOLDINGS stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GDS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, GDS HOLDINGS revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GDS stock.