GE Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GE)
Take a look at Amigobulls GE stock analysis video. Our GE analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
General Electric Company Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls GE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like GE revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. GE valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at GE stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy GE stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.9 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 19.5.
- The lower PS ratio 0.9 for GE stock versus Multi-Sector Conglomerates sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- GE is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 5.56.
Should you sell GE stock?
- 2018-03 revenue growth of 3.6% YoY was meagre.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -3.5 in sales over the last 5 years.
- GE had an unimpressive average operating margin of 6.86 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- GE registered an average TTM Net loss of -6.2%.
- GE has a debt/equity ratio of 1.7, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
- GE provides a low return on invested capital of 2.4.
- GE has a negative return on equity of -9.5. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
GE Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls GE stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
GE revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of GE technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.