GE Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GE)
GE Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls GE stock analysis video. Our GE analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
General Electric Company Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls GE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like GE revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. GE valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at GE stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy GE stock?
- GE stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.7 which is better than the industry average of 21.
- The lower PS ratio 1 for GE stock versus Diversified Operations industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 5.82%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 21%.
Should you sell GE stock?
- GE sales declined by -5.1% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Sales declined by -3.7% annually over the last 5 years.
- GE's TTM operating margin of 6.8% was rather poor.
- GE posted an average Net loss of -4.7% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.47, GE is highly leveraged in comparison to Multi-Sector Conglomerates peers.
- GE has a poor return on invested capital of 2.4%.
- GE has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -7.5%, indicating the company is not profitable.
GE Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls GE stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
GE revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of GE technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.