Greif Bros Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GEF.B)
Greif Bros Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Greif Bros stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GEF.B stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Greif, Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls GEF.B stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Greif Bros revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Greif Bros valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Greif Bros stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy GEF.B stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 20.2 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 23.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for GEF.B stock versus Containers-Paper-Plastic industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.16%.
- Greif Bros's return on invested capital of 10.6% is good.
- Greif Bros has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.4%.
Should you sell GEF.B stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -2.8% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Greif Bros is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.92.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -8.6%.
Greif Bros Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Greif Bros stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Greif Bros revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.