Greif Bros Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GEF.B)
Greif Bros Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Greif Bros stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GEF.B stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Greif, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls GEF.B stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Greif Bros revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Greif Bros valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Greif Bros stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy GEF.B stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for GEF.B stock versus Containers-Paper-Plastic industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
- Greif Bros has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 10.6%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Greif Bros at 16.4%.
Should you sell GEF.B stock?
- Sales declined by -2.8% annually over the last 5 years.
- Greif Bros has a debt/equity ratio of 0.92, which is worse than the average in the Industrial Products sector.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -8.6%.
Greif Bros Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Greif Bros stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Greif Bros revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.