Greif Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GEF)
View the Greif stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GEF stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Greif, Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GEF stock analysis. Greif valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Greif stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy GEF stock?
- GEF stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 18 which is better than the sector average of 21.2.
- GEF stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.4.
- Greif has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 10.6
- Greif has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.4.
Should you sell GEF stock?
- Sales declined by -2.8 annually over the last 5 years.
- Greif is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.92.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- Greif has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -8.6.
Greif Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Greif stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GEF stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Greif revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Greif stock.