Guess Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GES)
Guess Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Guess stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GES stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Guess?, Inc. Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls GES stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Guess revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Guess dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Guess valuation analysis. Guess stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GES stock?
- Guess has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.04.
- When compared with the Textile-Apparel industry average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for GES stock is attractive.
- Guess is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 6.26%.
Should you sell GES stock?
- Sales declined by -2.9% annually over the last 5 years.
- Guess's TTM operating margin of 0.8% was rather poor.
- Guess registered an average TTM Net loss of -0.1%.
- The GES stock currently trades at a PE of 30.6, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.1.
- Guess provides a low return on invested capital of 0.1%.
- Guess has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -0.2%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -8.9%.
Guess Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Guess stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GES stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Guess revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GES stock.