Guess Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GES)
Guess Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Guess stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GES stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Guess?, Inc. Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls GES stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Guess revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check Guess dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Guess valuation analysis. Guess stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GES stock?
- Guess sales grew by 16.6% year on year in 2018 Q4.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.05, Guess has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Discretionary average.
- GES stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Textile-Apparel industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Guess has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 20.6%.
Should you sell GES stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -2.2% over the last 5 years.
- Guess had an unimpressive average operating margin of 2.7% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Guess registered an average TTM Net loss of -0.3%.
- The GES stock currently trades at a PE of 36.9, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 21.2.
- Guess has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.5%.
- A negative ROE of -0.8% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Guess Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Guess stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GES stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Guess revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GES stock.