Guess Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GES)
Watch the robo advisor video of Guess stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GES stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Guess?, Inc. Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls GES stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Guess revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial statements. We also check Guess dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Guess valuation analysis. Guess stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GES stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Guess was 13.7% in 2018-04.
- When compared with the Consumer Discretionary sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.7 for GES stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.07.
Should you sell GES stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -1.5 over the last 5 years.
- Guess's TTM operating margin of 2.7 was rather poor.
- Over the last 12 months, Guess had an average Net loss of -0.3%.
- The GES stock currently trades at a PE of 32.3, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 20.9.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.5, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -0.8 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -16.6.
Guess Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Guess stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GES stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Guess revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GES stock.