CGI Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GIB)
CGI Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls CGI stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GIB stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CGI Group Inc Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GIB stock analysis. CGI valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. CGI stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GIB stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 14.3% for CGI.
- Net margins came in at average 9.5% for CGI over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 19.6 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 24.8.
- When compared with the Computer Services industry average PS ratio of 2.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 2 for GIB stock is attractive.
- CGI has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 14.3%
- CGI has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.5%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 13.5%.
Should you sell GIB stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 6.2%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.29, CGI is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
CGI Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls CGI stock analysis to ascertain how GIB stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, CGI revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of GIB technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.