CGI Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GIB)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls CGI stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GIB stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CGI Group Inc Stock Rating 3.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GIB stock analysis. CGI valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. CGI stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GIB stock?
- CGI's average operating margin of 14.18 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.3% for CGI.
- The price to earnings multiple of 20.6 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 25.2.
- The lower PS ratio 2.1 for GIB stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 2.8 is a positive for the company.
- CGI generates a high return on invested capital of 14.3.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for CGI at 16.2.
Should you sell GIB stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 2.7.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.0649 times net income which is a negative signal.
CGI Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls CGI stock analysis to ascertain how GIB stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, CGI revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of GIB technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.