CGI Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GIB)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls CGI stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GIB stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
CGI Group Inc Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GIB stock analysis. CGI valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. CGI stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GIB stock?
- CGI had a healthy average operating margin of 14.34 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 9.3% for CGI over the last twelve months.
- GIB stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 20.5 which is better than the sector average of 25.8.
- GIB stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 2.1 as against the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- CGI has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.4.
Should you sell GIB stock?
- Sales declined by -0.5 annually over the last 5 years.
CGI Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls CGI stock analysis to ascertain how GIB stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, CGI revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of GIB technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.