Gulf Island Fabrication Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GIFI)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Gulf Island Fabrication stock analysis video here. Our GIFI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. Stock Rating 1.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GIFI stock analysis. Gulf Island Fabrication valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Gulf Island Fabrication stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GIFI stock?
- When compared with the Oils-Energy sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.7 for GIFI stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 79.6.
Should you sell GIFI stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -19.8 over the last 5 years.
- Gulf Island Fabrication registered a negative operating margin of -28.34 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Gulf Island Fabrication had an average Net loss of -16.8%.
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GIFI stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -17.2, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -14.1 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Investors can use Amigobulls Gulf Island Fabrication stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Gulf Island Fabrication revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.