G-III Apparel Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GIII)
G-III Apparel Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls G-III Apparel stock analysis video. Our GIII analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls GIII stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, G-III Apparel revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check G-III Apparel dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for G-III Apparel valuation analysis. G-III Apparel stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GIII stock?
- G-III Apparel's revenue growth came in at 18.5% in 2018 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 14.9% over the last 5 years.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.35, G-III Apparel has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Discretionary average.
- GIII stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Textile-Apparel industry average multiple of 1.6.
- G-III Apparel has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 43.7%.
G-III Apparel Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls G-III Apparel stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
G-III Apparel revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of G-III Apparel stock.