G-III Apparel Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GIII)
G-III Apparel Analysis Video
View G-III Apparel stock analysis video. This is our GIII analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GIII stock.
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our G-III Apparel stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This G-III Apparel stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GIII stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for G-III Apparel was 14.4% in 2017 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 14.2%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.45, G-III Apparel is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- The G-III Apparel stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.7. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.2.
- When compared with the Textile-Apparel industry average PS ratio of 1.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for GIII stock is attractive.
- G-III Apparel has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 35.9%.