G-III Apparel Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GIII)
G-III Apparel Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls G-III Apparel stock analysis video. Our GIII analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls GIII stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, G-III Apparel revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check G-III Apparel dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for G-III Apparel valuation analysis. G-III Apparel stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GIII stock?
- G-III Apparel sales grew by 16% year on year in 2018 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 15.4%.
- When compared with the Textile-Apparel industry average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.7 for GIII stock is attractive.
Should you sell GIII stock?
- G-III Apparel had a poor average operating margin of 4.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- G-III Apparel's LTM Net margins were poor at 1.6%.
- GIII stock is trading at a PE ratio of 31, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.1.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -13.9%.
Amigobulls G-III Apparel stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
G-III Apparel revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of G-III Apparel stock.