G-III Apparel Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:GIII)
G-III Apparel Analysis Video
View G-III Apparel stock analysis video. This is our GIII analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GIII stock.
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our G-III Apparel stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This G-III Apparel stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2018. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GIII stock?
- G-III Apparel sales grew by 15.7% year on year in 2018 Q1.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 14.2% over the last 5 years.
- When compared with the Textile-Apparel industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for GIII stock is attractive.
Should you sell GIII stock?
- G-III Apparel had a poor average operating margin of 3.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- G-III Apparel posted a TTM Net margin of 1.6%.
- G-III Apparel has a low return on equity of 4% over the last twelve months.
- G-III Apparel has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -7.4%.