G-III Apparel Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GIII)
Take a look at Amigobulls G-III Apparel stock analysis video. Our GIII analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls GIII stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, G-III Apparel revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial statements. We also check G-III Apparel dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for G-III Apparel valuation analysis. G-III Apparel stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GIII stock?
- G-III Apparel's revenue growth came in at 15.6% in 2018-04.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 14.9.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.41, G-III Apparel is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for GIII stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell GIII stock?
- G-III Apparel's Net margins were poor at 2.9% in the last twelve months.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -4.8.
G-III Apparel Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls G-III Apparel stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
G-III Apparel revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of G-III Apparel stock.