General Mills Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GIS)
View the General Mills stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GIS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
General Mills, Inc. Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls GIS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as General Mills revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q4 earnings. We compare General Mills valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GIS stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at General Mills stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy GIS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 15.94 for General Mills.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.5% (average) for General Mills in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.9913 times the net income.
- The General Mills stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.2, compared to the sector average of 22. We rate this as a positive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.15.
- General Mills's return on invested capital of 13.9 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 42 for General Mills is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 12.4.
General Mills Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls General Mills stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GIS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, General Mills revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether GIS stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of GIS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.