General Mills Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GIS)
General Mills Stock Analysis
View the General Mills stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GIS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
General Mills, Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls GIS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as General Mills revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. We compare General Mills valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GIS stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at General Mills stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy GIS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 16.3% for General Mills.
- LTM Net margins were good at 14% for General Mills.
- The General Mills stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.7. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.4.
- General Mills is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.66%.
- General Mills's return on invested capital of 15.2% is good.
- General Mills has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 46.9%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.1%.
Should you sell GIS stock?
General Mills Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls General Mills stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GIS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, General Mills revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether GIS stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of GIS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.