Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GLDD)
GLDD Stock Analysis
View the Great Lakes Dredge & Dock stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our GLDD analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation Stock Rating 1.2/5
Amigobulls GLDD stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Great Lakes Dredge & Dock revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Great Lakes Dredge & Dock dividend performance. Great Lakes Dredge & Dock valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Great Lakes Dredge & Dock stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GLDD stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for GLDD stock versus Building-Heavy Construction industry average of 0.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell GLDD stock?
- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock sales declined by -10.2% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock reported an average operating margin of -3.4% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Great Lakes Dredge & Dock had an average Net loss of -4.4%.
- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.95.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for GLDD stock.
- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.3%.
- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock has a negative return on equity of -13.5%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock has a low FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 0.8%.
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Great Lakes Dredge & Dock stock analysis to ascertain how GLDD stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Great Lakes Dredge & Dock revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of GLDD technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.