Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GLDD)
View the Great Lakes Dredge & Dock stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our GLDD analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls GLDD stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Great Lakes Dredge & Dock revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Great Lakes Dredge & Dock dividend performance. Great Lakes Dredge & Dock valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Great Lakes Dredge & Dock stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GLDD stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for GLDD stock versus Construction sector average of 0.9 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 1.4.
Should you sell GLDD stock?
- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock sales shrank by -14.1% year-over-year in 2018-03.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -1.4 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Great Lakes Dredge & Dock posted an average operating loss margin of -3.53.
- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock registered an average TTM Net loss of -3.5%.
- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock has a debt/equity ratio of 1.96, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for GLDD stock.
- -1.5's negative ROIC of -1.5 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock has a negative return on equity of -10.6. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Great Lakes Dredge & Dock stock analysis to ascertain how GLDD stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Great Lakes Dredge & Dock revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of GLDD technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.