Golar LNG Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GLNG)
Golar LNG Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Golar LNG stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GLNG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Golar LNG Limited (USA) Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls GLNG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Golar LNG revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Golar LNG valuation analysis. Golar LNG stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GLNG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Golar LNG was 149.7% in 2017 Q4.
Should you sell GLNG stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -19.4% over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Golar LNG posted an average operating loss margin of -59.5%.
- Golar LNG registered an average TTM Net loss of -125.2%.
- Golar LNG is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.34.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for GLNG stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 24.1, which is higher in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average of 1.5, making GLNG stock expensive.
- Golar LNG has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.5%.
- Golar LNG has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -9.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -231.4%.
Golar LNG Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Golar LNG stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of GLNG stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Golar LNG revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of GLNG technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.