Golar LNG Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GLNG)
Take a look at Amigobulls Golar LNG stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GLNG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Golar LNG Limited (USA) Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls GLNG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Golar LNG revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Golar LNG valuation analysis. Golar LNG stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GLNG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Golar LNG was 163.6% in 2018-03.
Should you sell GLNG stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -13.2 over the last 5 years.
- Golar LNG registered a negative operating margin of -20.39 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Golar LNG had an average Net loss of -73.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.38, Golar LNG is highly leveraged in comparison to Transportation peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GLNG stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 13, which is higher in comparison to the Transportation sector average of 1.4, making GLNG stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.6, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -7.4 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -89.
Golar LNG Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Golar LNG stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of GLNG stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Golar LNG revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of GLNG technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.