Golar LNG Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GLNG)
Golar LNG Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Golar LNG stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GLNG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Golar LNG Limited (USA) Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls GLNG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Golar LNG revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Golar LNG valuation analysis. Golar LNG stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GLNG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Golar LNG was 149.7% in 2017 Q4.
Should you sell GLNG stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -19.4% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Golar LNG registered a negative operating margin of -70.1% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Golar LNG registered an average TTM Net loss of -125.2%.
- Golar LNG has a debt/equity ratio of 1.34, which is worse than the average in the Transportation sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for GLNG stock.
- GLNG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 20.8, which is a negative when compared to the Transportation-Shipping industry average multiple of 1.4.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -1.8%, which is a red flag.
- Golar LNG has a negative return on equity of -9.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -231.4%.
Golar LNG Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Golar LNG stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of GLNG stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Golar LNG revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of GLNG technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.