GasLog Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GLOG)
GasLog Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls GasLog stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GLOG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
GasLog Ltd Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls GLOG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as GasLog revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. GasLog valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. GasLog stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GLOG stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 50.3% over the last 5 years.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 41.4% for GasLog.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 41.3%.
Should you sell GLOG stock?
- GasLog's LTM Net margins were poor at 3%.
- GasLog is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.57.
- The GLOG stock currently trades at a PE of 1835, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 20.2.
- GLOG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.8, which is a negative when compared to the Transportation-Shipping industry average multiple of 1.4.
- GasLog has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 0.9%.
GasLog Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls GasLog stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
GasLog revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GLOG stock.