GasLog Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GLOG)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls GasLog stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GLOG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
GasLog Ltd Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls GLOG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as GasLog revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. GasLog valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. GasLog stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GLOG stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 48.7.
- GasLog's average operating margin of 36.45 was exceptional.
Should you sell GLOG stock?
- GasLog's Net margins were poor at 4.9% in the last twelve months.
- GasLog has a debt/equity ratio of 1.68, which is worse than the average in the Transportation sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for GLOG stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.5.
- GasLog has a low return on equity of 1.5 over the last twelve months.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -363.8.
Investors can use Amigobulls GasLog stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
GasLog revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GLOG stock.