GasLog Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GLOG)
View the GasLog stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GLOG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
GasLog Ltd Stock Rating 2.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GLOG stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for GasLog valuation analysis. GasLog stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GLOG stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 43.
- GasLog's average operating margin of 36.39 was exceptional.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 31.3.
Should you sell GLOG stock?
- GasLog has a debt/equity ratio of 1.68, which is worse than the average in the Transportation sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for GLOG stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.5.
- GasLog has a low return on equity of 1.7 over the last twelve months.
Amigobulls GasLog stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
GasLog revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of GasLog stock.