GasLog Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GLOP)
Take a look at Amigobulls GasLog Partners stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GLOP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
GasLog Partners LP Stock Rating 3.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GLOP stock analysis. We compare GasLog Partners valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GLOP stock. Our GasLog Partners stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy GLOP stock?
- GasLog Partners's revenue growth came in at 35.2% in 2018-03.
- GasLog Partners's average operating margin of 59.6 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 35.2% for GasLog Partners.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.2 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 18.8.
- GasLog Partners is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 8.58.
- GasLog Partners generates a high return on invested capital of 10.2.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 35.4.
Should you sell GLOP stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.5.
GasLog Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls GasLog Partners stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
GasLog Partners revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of GLOP technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.