GasLog Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GLOP)
Take a look at Amigobulls GasLog Partners stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GLOP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
GasLog Partners LP Stock Rating 3.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GLOP stock analysis. We compare GasLog Partners valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GLOP stock. Our GasLog Partners stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy GLOP stock?
- GasLog Partners sales grew by 17.9% year on year in 2018-06.
- GasLog Partners had a healthy average operating margin of 58.36 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 36% for GasLog Partners over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.6174 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- GLOP stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12 which is better than the sector average of 18.9.
- GasLog Partners's dividend yield of 8.32 is attractive.
- GasLog Partners has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.6
- GasLog Partners has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 74.1.
Should you sell GLOP stock?
- GLOP stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.5, which is a negative when compared to the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.4.
Investors can use Amigobulls GasLog Partners stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
GasLog Partners revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of GLOP technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.