Glu Mobile Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GLUU)
Watch the robo advisor video of Glu Mobile stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our GLUU analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Glu Mobile Inc. Stock Rating 1.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for GLUU stock analysis. Glu Mobile valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Glu Mobile stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GLUU stock?
- Glu Mobile sales grew by 31.3% year on year in 2018-06.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 31.1 over the last 5 years.
Should you sell GLUU stock?
- Glu Mobile reported an average operating margin of -16.73 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Glu Mobile posted an average Net loss of -18.9% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for GLUU stock.
- GLUU stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.9, which is a negative when compared to the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Glu Mobile has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -36.2, indicating the company is not profitable.
Glu Mobile Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Glu Mobile stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of GLUU stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Glu Mobile revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Glu Mobile stock.