Corning Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GLW)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Corning stock analysis video here. Our GLW analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Corning Incorporated Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls GLW stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Corning revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Corning dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Corning valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Corning stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy GLW stock?
- Corning's average operating margin of 13.67 was exceptional.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.6 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 26.2.
Should you sell GLW stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 5.3.
- Corning registered an average TTM Net loss of -11.4%.
- Corning has a debt/equity ratio of 0.36, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- -6.6's negative ROIC of -6.6 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Corning has a negative return on equity of -7. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -13.4.
Corning Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Corning stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GLW stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Corning revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.