General Communication Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GNCMA)
General Communication Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls General Communication stock analysis video. Our GNCMA analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
General Communication, Inc. Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls GNCMA stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as General Communication revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. General Communication valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. General Communication stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy GNCMA stock?
- GNCMA stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.4 as against the Wireline-Regional industry average multiple of 1.9.
- General Communication has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 21%.
Should you sell GNCMA stock?
- General Communication revenue saw a decline of -2.3% YoY in 2017 Q3.
- Revenue growth of 5.7% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- General Communication had an unimpressive average operating margin of 7% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, General Communication had an average Net loss of -9.7%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for GNCMA stock.
- A negative ROE of -297.4% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
General Communication Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls General Communication stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GNCMA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, General Communication revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about GNCMA stock.