General Communication Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GNCMA)
General Communication Analysis Video
View General Communication stock analysis video. This is our GNCMA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GNCMA stock.
General Communication, Inc. Stock Rating (2/5)
Our General Communication stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This General Communication stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GNCMA stock?
- The lower PS ratio 1.4 for GNCMA stock versus Wireline-Regional industry average of 2.1 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell GNCMA stock?
- General Communication sales declined by -4% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 5.8%.
- General Communication had an unimpressive average operating margin of 7.2% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- General Communication posted an average Net loss of -7.8% in the last twelve months.
- General Communication is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 896.4.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GNCMA stock as the company has losses.
- A negative ROE of -138.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- General Communication has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -3.7%.