General Communication Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GNCMA)
General Communication Analysis Video
View General Communication stock analysis video. This is our GNCMA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GNCMA stock.
General Communication, Inc. Stock Rating (2/5)
Our General Communication stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This General Communication stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy GNCMA stock?
- The lower PS ratio 1.4 for GNCMA stock versus Wireline-Regional industry average of 2.1 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell GNCMA stock?
- General Communication revenue saw a decline of -4% YoY in 2017 Q2.
- General Communication had a poor average operating margin of 7.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- General Communication posted an average Net loss of -7.8% in the last twelve months.
- General Communication is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 896.39.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for GNCMA stock.
- A negative ROE of -138.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.7%.