Genco Shipping & Trading Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GNK)
GNK Stock Analysis
View the Genco Shipping & Trading stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our GNK analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Genco Shipping & Trading Limited Ordinary Shares New (Marshall Islands) Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls GNK stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Genco Shipping & Trading revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Genco Shipping & Trading dividend performance. We compare Genco Shipping & Trading valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GNK stock. Our Genco Shipping & Trading stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy GNK stock?
- Genco Shipping & Trading's revenue growth came in at 70.7% in 2017 Q4.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 29.4%.
Should you sell GNK stock?
- Sales declined by -1.5% annually over the last 5 years.
- Genco Shipping & Trading reported an average operating margin of -14.1% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Genco Shipping & Trading registered an average TTM Net loss of -28%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GNK stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.6, which is higher in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average of 1.5, making GNK stock expensive.
- Genco Shipping & Trading has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.2%.
- Genco Shipping & Trading has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -5.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.
Genco Shipping & Trading Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Genco Shipping & Trading stock analysis to ascertain how GNK stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Genco Shipping & Trading revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.