Genco Shipping & Trading Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GNK)
View the Genco Shipping & Trading stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our GNK analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Genco Shipping & Trading Limited Ordinary Shares New (Marshall Islands) Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls GNK stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Genco Shipping & Trading revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Genco Shipping & Trading dividend performance. We compare Genco Shipping & Trading valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GNK stock. Our Genco Shipping & Trading stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy GNK stock?
- Genco Shipping & Trading's revenue growth came in at 101.1% in 2018-03.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 3.7.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.55, Genco Shipping & Trading is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Transportation sector.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 12.1.
Should you sell GNK stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Genco Shipping & Trading posted an average operating loss margin of -27.95.
- Genco Shipping & Trading registered an average TTM Net loss of -39.8%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for GNK stock.
- -5.2's negative ROIC of -5.2 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Genco Shipping & Trading has a negative return on equity of -10.1. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Genco Shipping & Trading Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Genco Shipping & Trading stock analysis to ascertain how GNK stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Genco Shipping & Trading revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.