Gener8 Maritime Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:GNRT)
Gener8 Maritime Stock Analysis
View the Gener8 Maritime stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GNRT stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Gener8 Maritime Inc Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls GNRT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Gener8 Maritime revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We compare Gener8 Maritime valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of GNRT stock. Gener8 Maritime stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GNRT stock?
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 123.8%.
Should you sell GNRT stock?
- Gener8 Maritime sales declined by -42.5% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Over the last twelve months, Gener8 Maritime posted an average operating loss margin of -28.8%.
- Gener8 Maritime registered an average TTM Net loss of -56.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.03, Gener8 Maritime is highly leveraged in comparison to Transportation peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for GNRT stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -3.2%, which is a red flag.
- Gener8 Maritime has a negative return on equity of -12.3%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Gener8 Maritime Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Gener8 Maritime stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Gener8 Maritime revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.